Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WWW Wednesday [13]

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

Sorry this is up a little late! Tuedays are my long days at school, I'm up at about five to get ready and get there on time and then I have class until 8:15PM...and that's not including the hourish drive home after that. -.-

What did you recently finish reading?

 
 A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin - Four stars! I didn't love this one quite as much as the first one but I did really really enjoy it and am looking forward to reading the third volume of the series.
 Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus - Three and a half stars. This one just hit at the perfect time for me. It was a really great contemporary.

What are you currently reading?

 
The Walking Dead, Volume Five by Robert Kirkman - Actually haven't read even a page more of this one right now. Planning on finishing it this week though!
A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin - I'm a little over six hundred pages into this one right now and loving it. I absolutely LOATHE having to put it down.
 The Pleasure Chest by Jule McBride - I'm about half way through this novel right now, its on loan to me from a friend, and it just ridiculous-ness incarnate. xD

What are you planning on reading next? 

 
 
A Feast For Crows by George R.R. Martin - Why yes, I may be addicted to this series.
Also, probably some YA novels since I'm running extremely low [AKA I have NONE] on reviews for TT.

No comments:

Post a Comment