Wednesday, December 26, 2012

WWW Wednesday [8]

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

What did you recently finish reading?

Juggling four books now and still haven't finished a one...just you wait, next week they'll all be done. -wishfulthinking-

What are you currently reading?

 
 Innocent Erendira and Other Stories by Gabriel Garcia Marquez [55%] - No progress.
Ceremony by Leslie Marmon Silko [56%] - No Progress.
A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin [52%] - Still loving this one, savoring every snippet because I'd hate to run out of the series.
 From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas [71%] - Through it in for some much needed giggles and lightness and adoring it!

What do you think you'll be reading next? 

Your guess is as good as mine. Hopefully I'll have finished off everything I'm currently reading and be bulldozing through my stack of review titles. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment