Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WWW Wednesday [4]

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

What did you recently finish reading?



 Cute, light, fluffy read that was perfect for the chaos that is the end of a semester.
And then there was A Game of Thrones.
Insanity. PURE INSANITY. I have no idea what possessed me to start reading this at the END OF THE SEMESTER. You know, the busiest time EVER. But I conquered it...and now I want more. 
Also...I think those titles being together really demonstrates my rather...odd taste in books. xD

What are you currently reading?



 Did you guys really think that it was going to go anywhere? SILLY PEOPLE. I'll finish it before the year is over. [Famous last words.]
And another read has been started for school! The difference? I'm eager to read Ceremony, already like sixty pages in and I'm utterly fascinated by the way that the story is being told.

What do you think you'll be reading next?


Must. Read. Review. Books. SO FREAKING BEHIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment