Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is: Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished (because either you didn't like them, you just have procrastinated, etc..
Super convenient Top Ten Tuesday topic for me [and Angela @ Reading Angel if she does it] since we both just went through and made lists of our still unfinished series. Horrifying project that it was.
(1) Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card - I loved Ender's Game and the sequels that followed it. I think that might be why I can't bring myself to read the companion series. I just cannot pick these books up...I guess I'm afraid that it will ruin Ender's Game for me.
(2) Blue Bloods Series by Melissa de la Cruz - Full of action, romance and drama...AND they were short reads. No idea why I stopped this series. I think I'm on the...fifth book maybe?
(3) The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner - No excuses. I have the second and the third book sitting on my TBR shelf. I've had the second one there forever now...and nothing. I held back from reading it because I wanted to have the third one on hand and now that I do...still nothing.
(4) Leviathan Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld - One book. I'm ONE book away from finishing this series and still I procrastinate.
(5) Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr - Again with the one book away from finishing the series thing. I'm so close. I love these characters. And its about the FEY. You guys know how I feel about them.
(6) Theatre Illuminata by Lisa Mantchev - Loved the first one, enjoyed the second and haven't even picked up the third. #fail
(7) Study Series by Maria V. Snyder - I LOVED Poison Study. One of the most amazing fantasy novels I've ever read. And yet, I haven't run out and bought the rest of them yet. Something is seriously wrong with me.
(8) Gotham City Sirens by Various Authors/Illustrators - I LOVE these girls so despite their lack of YA-ness I just had to include them. [Though, Harley is my favorite.] I devoured the first three volumes but financial issues kept me from getting the fourth and final volume the second it came out and still to this day I haven't picked up a copy. [WHY MUST YOU END THIS SERIES, DC? T.T]
(9) Wings Series by Aprilynne Pike - All I have left to buy/read is the final book in the quartet. ONE BOOK AWAY. Are you sensing a pattern here? -.-
(10) Personal Demons Series by Lisa Desrochers - Adored the first two. Great plots, great cast of characters, and just plain fun reads. Still haven't picked up the third one. I must be mental.