Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is: Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List.
(1) Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor - Hands down, don't even have to think about it, this one is topping my TBR list for the fall. As soon as I possibly can I'm planning on pre-ordering this one and devouring it the second that it comes out.
(2) A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison - Not YA but I am so addicted to The Hollows series I cannot resist this one. I'll be pre-ordering this one, the mass market edition to match the rest of my set, and devouring it ASAP. I need a Rachel Morgan fix.
(3) The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson - I'm tossing this one out there on my list too though I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to get this one pre-ordered due to budget constraints but I really want to. I still need to do a reread and review of its predecessor, The Girl of Fire and Thorns but I really enjoyed it and that won't be a hardship at all. Great fantasy novel!
(4) Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick - I love the cover for this one because it looks like Nora might finally be leading Patch around for a change and I would love to see this girl take charge of her own destiny The ending of Silence gave me hope. So this is also on the list of books I really hope I can pre-order but most likely won't be able to. Maybe my library will be nice to me. -hopeful-
(5) The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa - I loved The Iron Fey series and you guys would not believe how excited I am to see this spin-off. INSANELY EXCITED. I am so glad that I was allowed to access an E-ARC off of Netgalley. Must read for sure! :D
(6) Seraphina by Rachel Hartman - You guys have no idea how excited I am for this book. I think I entered every giveaway for it in the universe. And I won one! I seriously cannot wait for this book to land in my mailbox. I will more likely than not drop everything to read this one. So depending it may not be a Fall read. xD
(7) The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - And we're back to those wishful thinking reads. I already know that there is no way I'll be reading this one when it comes out, there are just way too many books coming out this Fall...unless someone gets it for my birthday [October 22! Just sayin'.] or something. But I really loved the insanity that was The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and I can't wait to see if this one sends me on a bigger tailspin or makes some sense of its predecessor.
(8) The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke - Ah ha! Here's another book that I was lucky enough to get through Netgalley so this one will be on my Fall TBR for sure. It sounds like the perfect read for this fantasy loving girl and I can't wait to dig in.
(9) Meant To Be by Lauren Morill - Thank you Netgalley! You guys now I had to try and squeeze in a fun contemporary and Meant To Be seems to have all the necessary qualifications and then some. And that cover is gorgeous! I wouldn't mind having it up on my wall one bit. I'm sure this novel will cheer me right up when the Fall Semester blues kick in full force.
(10) Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep - This one will probably be topping my birthday wishlist too as its a wishful thinking read. I probably won't be able to snag a copy on my own but I have just fallen for the Mythos Academy series. I seriously flew through the first two books and I would love to get this one read in the fall so I'm ready for the release of the fourth on in December. Fingers crossed!