Friday, August 31, 2012

September Page Count Contest

Page Count Contest

Hi you guys! This is going up a day early because I'm totally OCD [spelled that COD the first go around, pretty sure I'm not a fish] about having only one post go up a day and tomorrow, the actual first day of September, I have a Saturday Short popping up.


Despite starting school the last week of last month I actually read a pretty decent amount, I was satisfied and proud of what I had accomplished. Aside from the fact that I totally went off-roading on my TBR pile and only read like three books from it. But still, August rocked. I even came in second once! This month I'm hoping to do just as good and hopefully even stay on track in regards to my TBR pile because I have a LOT of catching up to do review-wise. 

If you haven't yet, you should sign up too! The contest is fun, helps to keep you motivated, and there are PRIZES. Who doesn't love prizes?

Married by Mistake by Abby Gaines [282]
The Rock Star's Daughter by Caitlyn Duffy [310]
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale [336]
Princess Academy: Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale [336]
It's Not You, It's Me by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann [192]
The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors [416]

Total Pages Read: 1872

I came in fourth this week, which isn't too bad. But I want first. :]

 Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead [449]
Succubus On Top by Richelle Mead [369]
Always a Temptress by Eileen Dreyer [395]

Total Pages Read: 1213

Seventh this week, but that's what happens when you're sick. :/

The Indiscretion by Judith Ivory [369]
The Ugly Duchess by Eloisa James [384]
The MacGregor Grooms by Nora Roberts [368]
Joining by Johanna Lindsey [377]
In Your Arms by Rosemary Rogers [380]
The Balverine Order by Peter David [416]

Total Pages Read: 2294

I came in third this week. Man, I have some INSANELY TOUGH competition. :o

Starling by Lesley Livingston [352]
Everneath by Brodi Ashton [370]
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford [419]
Endlessly by Kiersten White [385]
Down To You by M. Leighton [298]
A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison [544]
The Demon Catchers of Milan by Kat Beyer [288]
Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole [356]
Goliath by Scott Westerfeld [543]

Total Pages Read: 3555

No comments:

Post a Comment