Monday, April 30, 2012

May Page Count Contest


Page Count Contest


I had SO much fun doing this in April of course I couldn't resist signing up again. I'm hoping, since I'll be done with school on the sixteenth, that this month I will kick some serious reading butt. I'd love to at least be in the two thousands every week but we'll see. 

Thank you Angela @ Reading Angel so much for hosting this contest AGAIN! <3

WEEK ONE:
The French Maid by Sabrina Jeffries [30]
An Undeniable Rogue by Annette Blair [320]

Total Pages Read: 350

And obviously with low numbers like that I didn't place for the first week. I didn't really expect to so it didn't hurt too much, just a little sting. I'm  not expecting much out of the next week either but I'm going to kick serious butt the last two weeks, just you wait and see!

WEEK TWO:
 Graceling by Kristin Cashore [472]
Fire by Kristin Cashore [461]
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore [547]
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen [112]

Total Pages Read: 1592

I came in sixteenth this week, not too bad. I'm really glad to be back on the lists after my dismal first week. I have a paper to write that is due on Wednesday but no school since its finals week so I think I'm going to actually get to kick some butt and get some serious reading in this week!

WEEK THREE:
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent [368]
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte [199]
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella [368]
The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot [379]
Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts [384]
The Weepers: The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker [256]
Black Rose by Nora Roberts [384]
Red Lily by Norah Roberts [351]
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin [320]

Total Pages Read: 3009

I CAME IN FIRST THIS WEEK! *victory dance*

WEEK FOUR:
Model Marine by Candace Havens [224]
The Mighty Quinns: Danny by Kate Hoffmann [224]
The Survivor by Rhonda Nelson [224]
Intoxicating by Lori Wilde [224]
The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine [256]
O'Hurley's Return by Nora Roberts [432]

Total Pages Read: 1584

I came in sixteenth this week, which seems to be a number I'm sticking with for the most part. Interesting. I'm in a bit of a reading slump now so I'm not expecting a lot out of this next month but you never know.

WEEK FIVE:
 Illuminate by Aimee Agresti [531]
Wilde's Fire by Krystal Wade [299]
Timepiece by Myra McEntire [336]

Total Pages Read: 1166

MAY READING TOTAL: 7701

No comments:

Post a Comment