Monday, April 30, 2012

May Page Count Contest

Page Count Contest

I had SO much fun doing this in April of course I couldn't resist signing up again. I'm hoping, since I'll be done with school on the sixteenth, that this month I will kick some serious reading butt. I'd love to at least be in the two thousands every week but we'll see. 

Thank you Angela @ Reading Angel so much for hosting this contest AGAIN! <3

The French Maid by Sabrina Jeffries [30]
An Undeniable Rogue by Annette Blair [320]

Total Pages Read: 350

And obviously with low numbers like that I didn't place for the first week. I didn't really expect to so it didn't hurt too much, just a little sting. I'm  not expecting much out of the next week either but I'm going to kick serious butt the last two weeks, just you wait and see!

 Graceling by Kristin Cashore [472]
Fire by Kristin Cashore [461]
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore [547]
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen [112]

Total Pages Read: 1592

I came in sixteenth this week, not too bad. I'm really glad to be back on the lists after my dismal first week. I have a paper to write that is due on Wednesday but no school since its finals week so I think I'm going to actually get to kick some butt and get some serious reading in this week!

My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent [368]
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte [199]
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella [368]
The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot [379]
Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts [384]
The Weepers: The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker [256]
Black Rose by Nora Roberts [384]
Red Lily by Norah Roberts [351]
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin [320]

Total Pages Read: 3009

I CAME IN FIRST THIS WEEK! *victory dance*

Model Marine by Candace Havens [224]
The Mighty Quinns: Danny by Kate Hoffmann [224]
The Survivor by Rhonda Nelson [224]
Intoxicating by Lori Wilde [224]
The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine [256]
O'Hurley's Return by Nora Roberts [432]

Total Pages Read: 1584

I came in sixteenth this week, which seems to be a number I'm sticking with for the most part. Interesting. I'm in a bit of a reading slump now so I'm not expecting a lot out of this next month but you never know.

 Illuminate by Aimee Agresti [531]
Wilde's Fire by Krystal Wade [299]
Timepiece by Myra McEntire [336]

Total Pages Read: 1166


No comments:

Post a Comment