Monday, April 2, 2012

April Page Count Contest


Page Count Contest


Hi you guys! I meant to post this yesterday when the month, and therefore the contest, officially started but as usual time got away from me. I've been reading plenty on my own but from previous experience I know it's always more fun en masse, like NaNoWriMo! So I decided to join in to the contest to see how many pages I could possibly read in November. I'm going to try to keep things updated in this single post so that the blog isn't littered with posts for it so we'll see how that goes.

I hope you decide to join up too! Happy reading!

Week One:
The Billionaire's Unexpected Heir by Kathie DeNosky [?] <- I'll check for exact page numbers when I get back home on Wednesday.
 Every Soul A Star by Wendy Mass [322]
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney [304]
Pearl by Jo Knowles [224]
The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman [432]
Angel by Johanna Lindsey [235]

Total Pages Read: 1695

I came in FIFTH this week! :D

Week Two: 
The Rancher Needs a Wife by Terry McLaughlin [299]
A Man to Call My Own by Johanna Lindsey [442]
A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean [386]
The Tattooed Duke by Maya Rodale [371]
The Cowboy Takes a Bride by Lori Wilde [348]
Rode Hard, Put Up Wet by Lorelei James [300]
Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready [416]

Total Pages Read: 2562

I came in SIXTH this week! I have some tough competition.

Week Three:
Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld [485]
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel [325]
Delirium by Lauren Oliver [401]
Eternally by Maureen Child [304]

Total Pages Read: 1515

I came in SEVENTEENTH this week! Just barely snuck in there. It was a bad reading week for me with school and all. And the fact that I'm juggling three books that are each 400+. I will get back into the top ten next week! *fist pump*

Week Four:
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa [512]
The Capture of the Earl of Glencrae by Stephanie Laurens [496]
When A Scot Loves A Lady by Katharine Ashe [384]
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis [189]

Total Pages Read: 1581

I was EIGHTEENTH this week. I started off so strong and I just keep falling behind more and more. One short week left, think I can pull off a first place win? Fingers crossed!

Week Five:
Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares [349]
Raintree: Inferno by Linda Howard [266]
Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn [172]
How to Distract a Duchess by Mia Marlowe [224]
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard [352]
Blame It on Bath by Caroline Linden [384]
The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland [256]
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte [308, not yet finished]

Total Pages Read: 2311

No comments:

Post a Comment