Saturday, February 18, 2012

In My Mailbox [20]



BOUGHT:
Chobits Book One by CLAMP
Chobits I
Chobits II
Chobits III
Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
Alanna: in the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce
Alanna: The Woman Who Rides Like a Man by Tamora Pierce
Alanna: Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce

GIFTED:
Fables: Legends in Exile by Willinham, Medina, Leiloha and Hamilton
Suicide Squad by Adam Glass, Federico Dallocchio, and Ransom Getty

RANDOM BUZZERS:
Queen's Lady by Eve Edwards
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
Ambuzzadors Kit: Starters by Lissa Price

What did you guys get in your mailboxes? :D

12 comments:

  1. The Iron Thorn sounds really good i hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to it. And I love the cover. Thank you! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Can't wait to start it. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh the Iron Thorn! I've got this, I really really want to read it. Hope you enjoy everything

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! We'll have to exchange notes after we've both read it. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an Ambuzzador for Zero :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I haven't heard about Zero. Looking forward to hearing your opinion! Happy buzzing! :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say, the Alanna series is probably my all time favorite! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :)

    New follower
    My Imm
    My giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only one I've read is Revolution - wonder what you'll think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lauren, I love the Alanna series a lot but I think if we're going with favorites mine would have to be the Trickster series. :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be sure to post a review letting you know my thoughts on Revolution. :]

    ReplyDelete